Caribou Gear

HuntTalk Hillbilly Fest Pics...Friday 8th

FLIPPER

First I want to thank Darren for putting this together and for being a great host.

A few weeks ago Darren made a couple of posts about getting stuck going into his land. Well evidently he wanted the rest of us to witness this also :D since he managed to do it again. Darren was taking us to his property Friday to show us around and to do a little scouting before opening day of rifle season and here is what happened....well to be to the point...he got stuck, TWICE, and I had to pull him out :D

sew0058.jpg

And as you can see here....I am dragging him out...

sew0054.jpg

See, I wanted to demonstrate the dangers of driving on less-than-stable roads. It was purely demonstrational, of course. I would NEVER do that on accident. :rolleyes:

Yes Think you Darren I had a great time.

But we really need to change your name to STUCK-O- :D :D :D

Now for you Flipper as I saw it coming out you were going into the same spot and Meathead told you to get a move on for that little jeep can't pull you out ;)

It was nice to meet you and Meathead and Darren.

Yeah, I guess I had that coming.
That's OK, Flipper may have pulled me out but I have all of my marker lights. ;) His pretty truck needed a good coating of mud, anyway.

There is no shame in it Elkhunter :D you could look at the pics and say that Dodge is pulling my GMC up the hill :rolleyes: :D

hahahahaha ;)

Elky, if it makes you feel any better, it's not the Dodge's fault! It's the driver's fault for taking a 2WD, worn-tire, no-locking-rear-differential Dodge where it shouldn't go. :eek:

HAHAHA!!!
I used my little Toyota to pull a mighty ford out of a ditch once...Great pics...LOL.. :D

Back