HuntTalk Fantasy Football 2013

Hello all - the draft will be held Friday 8/30 at 6pm pacific time. I hope you can all make it! If not, be sure to arrange the rankings to your liking so the computer doesn't draft 2 quarterbacks in the first round for you....

Hello all - the draft will be held Friday 8/30 at 6pm pacific time. I hope you can all make it! If not, be sure to arrange the rankings to your liking so the computer doesn't draft 2 quarterbacks in the first round for you....

Thanks for the heads up and info.

good luck to all
the dog

Just a final reminder to everyone. The draft will be held tomorrow evening, 6/30/13 at 6 pm pdt.

Just a final reminder to everyone. The draft will be held tomorrow evening, 6/30/13 at 6 pm pdt.

Thanks Dainer. For myself, I'll hope the auto draft gods do not lube me up too much... haha! I'll be at work - Maybe I'll see what is possible with the cell phone. 7 pm mtn tz.

I too will have to rely on the computers. Will be on a plane to SLC then a quick trip west to Nevada for one last look around prior to my hunt.

Better add Vinny Testaverde to your top 3 choices. Pretty sure he will be the starting QB for the Jets by week 2 as long as Namath still can't figure out how to tie his shoes.

Anyone recall when the order of selection is announced for the draft? It would certainly help when setting up auto draft selections?

You should be able to see the draft order. I can't remember them all. I believe Jabber was 1st and I am 7th..

All right, so who looks to be the draft winner? I did pretty decent for the auto draft.

I am STUNNED Matt Shaub went in the 13th round! :eek: Someone got a nice backup qb!

I may be lacking a bit as some dumb reason I had defensive players selected before my WR/RB's were completed. Ohhh well... can not really complain for an auto draft. I flipped my picks around must have unintentionally put darn defensive players too far up the list. my bad.

Supposedly jabber's draft "report card" gave him an A+. There were several of us that got B's...a few C's...then there is Sytes with a D+ haha!!

Supposedly jabber's draft "report card" gave him an A+. There were several of us that got B's...a few C's...then there is Sytes with a D+ haha!!

Ya, I just got home to the warm welcome of an e-mail declaring my auto draft pick landed me with that snazzy "D+"

:eek:

Just wait though, this D+ is going to feel pretty darn good kicking the C's and better kicking the B's and fantastic kicking the A's arses!

Oh great... Jabber, Mr. A+, is my first game. Get ready Jabber! Your my first victim! Haha! I feel like a wiener dog growling at a Rottweiler! :D

I was a C+. I like the team as of now, but kind of a house of cards fearing a wind storm.

My starters look good for an Auto Draft, RG3 after round 5 not sure how I landed him. Especially drafting 10th and on auto pick since I was late back from golfing. It says I got a B rating so we shall see how it does. I am predicted to finish 2nd. I need to do some serious work on D though, had some rough picks there.

Team Lienies got a C+ because my Def dragged me down, Tampa, but I only need them for week 1 against the Jets:hump:

I did draft a guy with a broken shoulder that got cut during the draft, Opps, already on the waiver wire for that mistake.

So I got an A+? Guess I need to see who I got that is so great haven't looked yet.

I believe this is their first year for grading the draft, so I am not going to claim the crown solely based on that. Pretty sure it don't mean a thing.

53 points for Manning. Not a bad way to start the season. Just watch the rest of my losers will be duds this weekend.

good luck to all
the dog

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomps
Back