HuntTalk buy me this please.

LMAO Bill...Where in the world you going to put it in the high Rocky mountains where you live...LOL...It would give the golf balls on the course by your house something to bounce off I suppose.... :D

Hell, I will find a place to put it and just fly back and forth in my new helicopter that comes with it. Overall, I think it is a damn good price.

There ya go Bill...Skipper, you could commendere the rest of Tony's family as the crew, you just need the boss to front the money..You may use this as part of an argument. "Look how cool that would be with a Hunttalk Logo on the side of it, and another one stuck to the helichopper: ;) LOL :D

The advertising alone should make Moosie want to buy it for me. With Tony and his family, it would be like the Skipper, Gilligan and the rest of the crew. :D

That is one cool boat, but what would you need it for? By the way Elkchsr are you helping him get the boat so you can go deepsea fishing? Elkhunter if you get the boat can i ride along?
have fun guys
milshooter

No! Elkhunter; you can't have one cause then Elkchaser would want one, then Elkgunner, then Elkmaster, Elknabber, Elkmolester, Elkslayer, Elkrunner, Elkblaster, Elkseeker, Elktrapper, Elkdowner, Elkshooter, Elkdropper, Elkeliminator, Elkgatherer, Elkcaller, Elkbaiter, Elkharvester, and probably Wapatisnatcher too! :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back