Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hunting with Horses.......

Elkchars said....
"That's a silly comment Mark"

.........a silly comment, eh Russ?.....maybe we should not let silly comments be counted on the "post totals".......that would leave you around 16 Posts instead of your loft 10716?
wink.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 04-02-2003 08:43: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Elkchars said....
"That's a silly comment Mark"
.........a silly comment, eh Russ?.....maybe we should not let silly comments be counted on the "post totals".......that would leave you around 16 Posts instead of your loft 10716? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I see you must be getting board again, eh Mark or it is just my turn in your barrel again...LOL…
wink.gif

You need to post the whole statement and not just pull it out of context. I will state again that I hadn't realized that what I said above constituted an invite into Kurt’s camp; it was only figurative and meant as nothing more....
I'm glad you perceive most of what I post as silly, that is the way a lot of it is meant. I am also glad that we see the same amount of humor in each other’s posts, maybe a little more on your posts though...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah......now I'm getting the hang of it
fight.gif
I now have the system that will allow me to rack up 10,000 post in a short period of time
hump.gif

What the heck does all this chatter have to do with hunting with horses?

I personally think hunting with horses is about the best thing since chewing gum. I have gotten into more elk since I have had the horse than ever before. I have gotten to see more country than I would have ever seen on foot. I don't have to break my arse to get an animal out anymore. But then again, that is just me. I have a good horse and I am sure that is part of why I feel the way I do about hunting with horses.
smile.gif

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back