Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hunting partner for muzzleloader elk in unit 86

jrsrock80

Hello everybody, new to forum. Looking for a hunting partner for muzzleloader or archery season elk in unit 86. Will be going September 14th-18th. I am physically fit and plan on tent camping in the backcountry. Hopefully find someone with similar hunting ethics that can handle a few days in backcountry. ATV is helpful but not necessary. I’m very passionate about hunting and take it seriously, I don’t use it to get away from the wife and drink with the guys. I do not kill anything I don’t plan to eat and don’t kill just for sport. I hope to find someone to do this every year if possible.Thank you all for taking time to read post.

Hope this helps, this is from last year when I got snowed out

Attachments

• CDC9950B-757F-4E2D-BF52-C4093601BDD4.png
    CDC9950B-757F-4E2D-BF52-C4093601BDD4.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 54
Hello everybody, new to forum. Looking for a hunting partner for muzzleloader or archery season elk in unit 86. Will be going September 14th-18th. I am physically fit and plan on tent camping in the backcountry. Hopefully find someone with similar hunting ethics that can handle a few days in backcountry. ATV is helpful but not necessary. I’m very passionate about hunting and take it seriously, I don’t use it to get away from the wife and drink with the guys. I do not kill anything I don’t plan to eat and don’t kill just for sport. I hope to find someone to do this every year if possible.Thank you all for taking time to read post.
Welcome and happy hunting!

As tempting as a hunt with a serial killer is, I'm gonna have to pass, already paid for my 74 tag. Welcome to HT and good luck on your hunt!

I am looking to go out solo with an anterless elk tag for Muzzleloader season and just wondering if anyone has any info on where might be a good place to park and hike in. I'm planning to backpack in and 1 person tent it out for a few days as deep as I dare. Not looking to get too far in though just in case I'm fortunate enough to get an elk. Any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated. This is my 4th elk hunt and I want to finally put some meat in the freezer! Heading to CO from NY. Thanks guys!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back