Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hunting Montana, the "REAL" story ... *WINK*

Yeah, Moosie is busy at work, RIGHT!!!

I don't think he has ever written that much for any of the jobs I give him! :D I actually thought you were working all day, typing, working up a sweat.....

Congrats on two nice bucks!!!!

You all crack me up. My BIGEST deer was a 2X2! :D :D 4X4??? What's that??? :confused:

You guy's always have way to much fun...I guess I will have to break down and start hunting with others..I never have this much fun..LOL....Congrats on the great animals and thanks for the stroy Moosie...they were great to read!!! :D :D :D

YOu left out the part where you and WW played naked twister at Ms Kitties. Man how could you leave THAT out?!? WW has the timed record there. I've never played.. not into that sorta stuff.

You better return to MT. Elk season isn't over until the Yetti's girlfriend sings.

Glad to hear the real story! Congratulations to the two successful deer hunters and the rest of you for making it out of the bar ok!

Congratulations guys. Those are two fine looking animals.

Oscar, only 50 days? You poor fella....

Looks like Moosie pretty much covered everything important or interesting that happened. I'll say it again he is a great guy to spend time afield with. I've been in kind of a downer-type slump this hunting season. If more days were as fun as the one Moosie and I had together I would never have time for anything but a good time. Honestly Oscar you have a permanent open invite out here.

WTG guys, looks like you both were pretty horny this last weekend. Can't think of a better way to spend a weekend. Congrats. :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moosie:
In closing I left Sky’s hose at 7AM and got home after sliding off the road 2 times just at the Idaho border a little in the ice and 992.8 miles later at 10:30PM…. Nothing like being on the road for 15.5 hours !!! HAHAH !! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Moosie, it must have been tough for you to leave Sky's hose.:confused:

As for the night at the bar.
Yeah, I was ready to use the beer bottle, but I was going to smack the Yetty on the head with it and pretend I was on that big dude's side.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-14-2002 10:54: Message edited by: Weekend Warrior ]</font>

I for one am very glad he left my hose. Seems like someone's always trying to get their hands on it. Maybe I should have it removed so I quit tripping over it.

There's the other "REAL" version on Ricks board.... GO take a looksee,

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=105595&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=1&vc=1&PHPSESSID=

MAybe my 'REAL' story left a bit of some stuff out,

EEGADS, It was tough leaving his Hose Weekend Warior, Almost as hard as leaving his HOUSE, but not quiet the same
Glad you were going to hit YETTI, I did earlier in the night and it felt good !!!!

MTmiller, I was trying to look you up to say howdy but never got your #. We'll have to talk soon !!

Elkturd, SHouldn't you be doing dishes at your house or Ironing... Get to work boy !!!!

Delw, Almost like Texas ;)

ELKCHSR, Although I like getting game, the fun part is what it's all about !!! Thanx.

Greeny, I figured the wife would be reading.. ANd lord knows everything I type is true, so if she'd of read that, I might have goten in trouble *WINK*

KIWI... LIKE your hat bro, THANX for sending it !!!

Canoe, yah.. 5 0days only.. but the years young, THE duck hunting is in full swing and I'm not done with Montana for sure yet ;) We'll see what the total is after Dec 31st.. HAHA.

'Sky, thanx for the hunt, I might cash in on that invite sometime again !!

EVERYONE else, THanx for the congrats, It truely was fun hunting with them Montana boys.... everyone should do it once, then they'd apreciate life more .. HAHAH

Great hat Oscar well one of "em anyway
, How much meat did ya carry out ? all boned obviously, oh and UM how do you manually operate wiper blades ? put the truck in cruise control and luy on the Bonnet :D

Another Great Thread! Love it!

Moosie, since its been made clear you guys are hunting in either Yeller or near West Yeller, where ALL the elk are, I was wondering if any of these boys took you to
"The Happy Hour" on the shores of Hebgen? That place can get a tag obnoxious on certain nights, and on the quiet nights you still see a lot of titties!

I second Millers question Big Sky!

Sorry MtMiller and HornSeeker that question slipped by me. No, there is very little public land out here. I can't remember the exact number but this county is 85% to 90% private land. Both our deer came off the same land owner's ranch. Often the toughest part about hunting out here is obtaining permission on quality land to hunt more so than finding deer.

No kiddin Troy, especially when you are 500 miles away from it.

Did I ever ask ya if you knew much about that 652 draw area?

Next year I'm hunting east for sure. THis year I have this Bitterroot tag and holy chit, I haven't seen a single mulie yet!!!! Ack!

A buddy from Great Falls is working on some places around Cascade, but I'd like to hit the 700's and smoke a doe or two while I'm there as well.

Later,

Ernie

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back