Yeti GOBOX Collection

HUNTING MONTANA SUX !!!!!! (I GOT ROBBED)

Moosie

Grand poopa
WELL, Most of you know I like killing Spikes.. When Greeny couldn't go huntng this weekend I talk to Weekend Warrior.. I told him I wanted a 300-400 Class bull.. thinking one like this :

Is%20it%20bigger%20this%20way.jpg

WELL... OF course I was thinking METRIC... 300 is about 12"s.... YOU know... 25.4mm = 1"

WELL little did I know in Montana...

THEY USE ENGLISH !!!!

SURE... DON'T TELL LITTLE OL' MOOSIE !!!!!!

THAT basterd Weekend warior told me the bull was OK to shoot so I dropped it...

LITTLE did I know untill I got to it that it was a bit bigger then I wanted... ALL I wanted was a SPIKE... MONTANA SUX BEcause I came home with this CHEESY BIG Multipoint looking ELK....

I'm thinking it's a bit large.. MAYBE I need to saw some length off ?!?!? I'll post the pictures so you'll see why I'm SO MAD At Weekend Warrior and Montana with their DAM BIG ELK....

elk.jpg

DOES EVERYONE AGREE I GOT ROBBED OF THE SMALL ELK !!!!! ;)

Oh my God!! That thing is fuggin huge!! Congrats to ya Moosie, now lets hear the story behind that thing!! Oh yeah, what does he score??

I'm with you Moosie I hate it when the package is BIGGER than you wanted.....

Congrats on such a great animal.

Moosie:

Yeah you got robbed. That big ol' bull is going to taste like shoe leather. I nice little spike would have been much better. Too bad you didn't have the patience to wait for a smaller animal.

I know you say that you shot it and Weekend Warrior will probably back you up. But I bet Mini. Moosie is right. You probably hit it with your truck. But that's OK let's keep things in proper perspective. You can always get another truck. You can't always get another big bull. :D

KC

P.S. Did you ever go to Catholic school. Those pants look like the skirt that my wife use to wear to high school.
;)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-25-2002 07:30: Message edited by: KC ]</font>

Nice bull Oscar!! I hope that somehow you can get over the fact that your hopes and dreams of another spike were crushed.

As for the pants, Somehow I find myself curiously aroused....

Too bad on the spike Moose-man, too bad you couldn't have gotten weekend warrior to tag it so you could have gone after the one you wanted. :( :( At least you didn't have to eat your tag. :D :D

Back