Caribou Gear

Hunting Kansas

putm2sleep

Everyone is coming to Colorado and Wyoming - well I am going east. How bout them apples? Wish more west guys would go east and start point creeping all the guys and gals making it hard to draw tags at home? Drew a Kansas buck tag! Bad on the wallet, but a free doe tag was nice. My son is pumped. Me too. Nov 30-Dec 11.
-------------------------------------
'I am not looking for a honey hole or where you go exactly, but does someone have a farm I can hunt? PM me if you do!'
'When does the rut begin, I wont hunt unless its rut and I can find deer from the road.'
Can I use my 4-wheeler?
'I have been searching and searching and do research daily'. Does anyone use drones?? Do you know a guide?
'What do you guys do for ice?' What underwear do you wear?
Oh I have done fly over scouting many times from a 737. Any insight you have will be invaluable to me.
I have lots to learn about Kansas.

Thanks in advance.

I can whole heartedely recommended Dorothy's guide services. She is headquartered as you might expect out of the Emerald City. In Kansas we have been quite proactive in banning drone use for scouting, which gives Dorothy's flying monkeys quite an advantage.

Good luck in your quest for adventure in our fair state.

(And double check on your tags.........printer errors this year......http://ksoutdoors.com/KDWPT-Info/Ne...ome-Hunters-To-Receive-Duplicate-Deer-Permits)

I can whole heartedely recommended Dorothy's guide services. She is headquartered as you might expect out of the Emerald City. In Kansas we have been quite proactive in banning drone use for scouting, which gives Dorothy's flying monkeys quite an advantage.

Good luck in your quest for adventure in our fair state.

(And double check on your tags.........printer errors this year......http://ksoutdoors.com/KDWPT-Info/Ne...ome-Hunters-To-Receive-Duplicate-Deer-Permits)

Lol nice reply!

Congrats on getting the tag! Definitely some big whitetails out that way and hope you kill a monster.

If Kansas doesn't work out for you, you can come on down to Mississippi and join our Orange army.

Just thought it would be nice to offer as I am starting to add to your troubles with the Colorado and Wyoming drawings.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back