Caribou Gear

huntinfool finally did it!!!!

huntinfool

ok I know to most of you guys this buck might be average but to me .....well this is the biggest muley I've gotten to date. so don't pick on me to bad ok...
so he's 23 inches wide and 16 inches tall and the cool part is that his two front tines on both sides are the wides point.
He was taken of the Boise front area. The funny part..... I got this buck in a shot were 5 other guys were watching the same spot but they were up on the knobs and I went down on the bench just below them and shot him at about 40 yards...... nice huh?... all 5 of those guys were so mad they left!!!!! lol on well guess next time they will go more that 20 feet off the road...
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Attachments

• zinas buck.JPG
    zinas buck.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 466
  • zinas buck 2.JPG
    zinas buck 2.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 458
Nice buck, Don't worry, I won't pick on ya....It's better then all the bucks I kill too :(

congrats !!

No worries, Huntinfool. I'll give you credit where credit's due. That's a decent muley buck there, around the size of the one I got this year in Colorado.
We all like tall, wide and heavy antler spreads with droptines, kickers, trash and extra points. While I can be discriminating and usually try hard to hold out for a big one, I tend to get realistic later and take that which is offered. Now I'm betting your freezer in packed full of great-tasting venison, just like mine.

Huntinfool, that's almost as big as Moosie's buck from this year! ;)

That is a great buck. Congrats on the successful hunt. It's amazing what can happen when you get off the roads.....

hey thanks guys I really did not know just how big he was ..... i just wanted him before the other guys saw him........lol
my daughter also got a nice little forked horn too and my son got his doe sooooo a good year..... now if i can just get my bull.....

I'd have a huge grin too, if I ever got to take a nice buck like that! Being able to take ANY respectable buck, under some pressure situations is a Trophy! Congrats!!!!

she did a great job on that deer..... but he should have been mine. i zigged, the buck zagged and the wife hammered him:BLEEP: but atleast i still get to eat it.....humphumphump

I think it was the Blue camo...... Works every time. I know guys in Montana that wear that kind of stuff ;)

I think it was the Blue camo...... Works every time. I know guys in Montana that wear that kind of stuff ;)

That's so they can walk the sky line on those blue bird days. Skycamo. :D

That's a great buck.....no question! Congrats to you, and your son and daughter. Sounds like a good year for you guys.

Nice buck! Anyone should be proud of that one! Keep up the good work. Sounds like the family is a real hunting machine!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back