PEAX Equipment

Hunters Extravaganza

Tom

These shows have outfitters and gear, are run by Texas Trophy Hunters Association. The shows are usually in August. This year they are:

Houston: August 3 - 5.
San Antonio: August 10 - 12.
Fort Worth: August 17 - 19.

Last year they had a deal where you get a hat, a video, a magazine subscription, and an admission for $40. What are the hunting shows where you are?

Let's see, on the Sunset Strip you can get sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll and $40 will get you some kind of action, but not much...but it is a good show.

Hey - this section IS called "Exotics/Hogs," right?
wink.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

HUNTING shows? Do you do those? There's a Greek restaurant here with an exotic dancer show, but I'm wondering about HUNTING shows?

Just depends on what you're hunting!!!
wink.gif
Seriously - They do not have any purely "hunting" shows in So Cal that I know of. There are "outdoor recreation and vacation" shows that have everything from resorts, timeshares, ski boats, houseboats, etc. to guides and outfitters, hunting dog trainers and groups. There is a show similar to the "SHOT" show out at Prado Dam, with the firearms manufacturers and demos of new shooting products, but again, it's not a "hunting" show.

Up here in Northern California we have ISE show. International Sportsman Expo. There are 3 of them withen 2 hr. drive. The one in Sactamento is perty big. It is all hunting and fishing with a few pull behind RV trailers. Probly about 200 outfitters booking hunts plus all the fishing ones.

I gues we are still diferent than Sothern CA, thank god.

John

------------------
"When a man lies he murders some part of the world"

Cliff Burton

Back