Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

HUNT WARZ - bad idea or terrible idea?

Haven't seen it but just by the description I imagine future episodes to look like this, all likely on public land, (sub the dinos for big game animals):
View attachment 208288
I saw some hunters steering an elk heard down off a ridge onto their ranch last season. I imagine this is exactly what it looked like to them… lol funny but not funny.

I had a phone conversation a while back with one of the creators/producers of this show. I came away believing that he is 100% a good guy, but just does not and can not understand why it is a problem.

That’s good news. However, How many times have we all dealt with situations where part of the story was, “but he’s a good guy?”

That’s good news. However, How many times have we all dealt with situations where part of the story was, “but he’s a good guy?”
I’m not dismissing the offensiveness, I’m saying he seems like a pretty regular entrepreneur who is a family man and isn’t arrogant. I can appreciate someone as a person but think their idea is harmful, and say so. Both can be true.

I had a phone conversation a while back with one of the creators/producers of this show. I came away believing that he is 100% a good guy, but just does not and can not understand why it is a problem.
I have to think this show would come across as incredibly distasteful to a non-hunter.
I can appreciate someone as a person but think their idea is harmful, and say so. Both can be true.
be careful trying to convince their “top fans” of that.

I’m not dismissing the offensiveness, I’m saying he seems like a pretty regular entrepreneur who is a family man and isn’t arrogant. I can appreciate someone as a person but think their idea is harmful, and say so. Both can be true.
I talked to one of them at TAC when they were trying to get people to sign up for the first one and agree with your observations.

Checked it out real quick to see what it was all about seen a man bunn first thing enough for me !!! 😝

Almost a year later and they seem to still be going strong. I’ve been getting their ads a lot this week for some reason.

Attachments

• D8A07229-43EB-4AEE-BCAB-9C1A86F17F45.png
    D8A07229-43EB-4AEE-BCAB-9C1A86F17F45.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 19
First I heard of it ha ha. I need to get out more often. This is the worst idea ever. Yet they sound like the are having success. Weird times.

WTF did I stumble into. As if SM hunting promotion couldnt get any worse they go and create a show like this???

Back