Hunt Talkers for Heart Disease

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
So this morning, I see a Facebook page from a Hunt Talker whose daughter is rasing money for the American Heart Association. Having some close connection to people who passed from heart issues and having my own recent scare, I decided to make a donation to her efforts.

The link to her pledge pages is below.

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?msource=Gigya&ievent=1026517&supId=379866629

I get out of some meetings today and in my email is this photo. Made me smile to see a young person committed to this cause and would go through such efforts to send a special thank you to a person she has never met. You are very welcome, Brooke.

Brooke Urban.jpg

Mr. Urban has great reason to be very proud of his daughter.

If any of you have the American Heart Assocation on your charity list, now would be a cool time to make that doantion and help Brooke meet her goals.

This is awesome! I have had my share of heart problems, you might say I have taken a helicopter ride for all the wrong reasons.

Randy, on behalf of Brooke, thank you for your most generous donation. We spoke over the phone not long ago and she was elated with the money she had raised in just under 24 hours.

I personally want to thank you for taking the time to share with the forum members how lucky I am to have a daughter like Brooke. Considering she has a heart of gold, it seems only right she is supporting a cause that promotes healthy hearts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back