Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Hunt Safely in Grizzly Country, IDFG

I know a guy who swears there is a grizz in the trinity mtns in unit 39. don't know if it is true or not but he said the same thing about wolverines several years ago and he was proven to be correct , so, who knows????????

I know a guy who swears there is a grizz in the trinity mtns in unit 39. don't know if it is true or not but he said the same thing about wolverines several years ago and he was proven to be correct , so, who knows????????

There was an old guy that had a cabin in the Featherville area years ago. He had logged in that area. Both 39 and 43. Of course, that was way before it all burned. He Claimed he has seen some grizzlies in there. But the fish and game that I talked to during that time denied any grizzlies are in there. I don't doubt it there are a few.

There was an old guy that had a cabin in the Featherville area years ago. He had logged in that area. Both 39 and 43. Of course, that was way before it all burned. He Claimed he has seen some grizzlies in there. But the fish and game that I talked to during that time denied any grizzlies are in there. I don't doubt it there are a few.
they denied the wolverines were there also but they are.

I’ve had people I trust tell me they saw a grizzly in the 39/43 border area last year. I’ve only seen blackies in there though.

I was hunting up north of Salmon ID and ran into another hunter who had his rifle on a sling and a .44 Mag on his hip, he told me the year before he had a Grizzly come around his camper.

I’ve had people I trust tell me they saw a grizzly in the 39/43 border area last year. I’ve only seen blackies in there though.

Good to know. I brought my dad up there in 2017 and might be hunting the big ridge south of Atlanta again this season. Only saw black bear last time out and was skipping through the woods without a care in the world...

Locals reported griz sightings in our isolated island mountain range for about a decade before FWP and USFS personnel saw them and made their presence "official".

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back