Hunt Expo

I took my three boys to the expo yesterday, it has probably been 25 years since I went as a teenager, and now I don't care if I ever go back.

My observations:

I can't believe how many people I saw walking around with fully loaded packs
And it's not just because they bought a pack there. Before the doors opened to the exhibit hall, there were dozens of blow hards waiting in line with full packs on.

Head to toe camo while walking around.

I knew the Hush guys were douchey, but now I realized how douchey they are. Most of the vendors and influencers were actually pretty down to earth but the Hush crew had one of the biggest booths full of merchandise and mounts, I didn't notice if "firebull" was there, I'm sure he was. But behind the displays, was a roped off area where the Hush Douches were hiding and people were forming a long line to one by one go talk to them. They also had Casey's brother filming the whole thing. I don't think Eric Chessers skinny jeans could have been any tighter, or his ears tucked any further into his backwards flat brim.

My observations:

And it's not just because they bought a pack there. Before the doors opened to the exhibit hall, there were dozens of blow hards waiting in line with full packs on.

Full packs? Really? This is so weird,

What do you suppose is in the packs?

My wife would even make fun of me if I did this.

I took my three boys to the expo yesterday, it has probably been 25 years since I went as a teenager, and now I don't care if I ever go back.

My observations:

I knew the Hush guys were douchey, but now I realized how douchey they are. Most of the vendors and influencers were actually pretty down to earth but the Hush crew had one of the biggest booths full of merchandise and mounts, I didn't notice if "firebull" was there, I'm sure he was. But behind the displays, was a roped off area where the Hush Douches were hiding and people were forming a long line to one by one go talk to them. They also had Casey's brother filming the whole thing. I don't think Eric Chessers skinny jeans could have been any tighter, or his ears tucked any further into his backwards flat brim.
Wtf is wrong with people

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back