Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hunt Expo

I am planning on going next year, putting my hands on new gear will be worth the trip.

Full packs? Really? This is so weird,

What do you suppose is in the packs?

My wife would even make fun of me if I did this.
I should have snapped a picture. But I kid you not, the first thing I saw outside of the bathroom when we first got there, was 2 guys staying there looking at the booth map, full camo and loaded Stone Glacier packs. I had the same thought as you, "what the hell would you carry around in there?"

I’m going to have to go to this one year just to see what it’s all about and participate in the fleecing of Utard residents by buying some five dollar raffle tickets or something.
I was all in on buying the raffle tickets for me and my boys, until I read the fine print and saw you had to have your Utah hunting license. But I have no intention of playing the Utah game so we sat out on raffle tickets.

I took my three boys to the expo yesterday, it has probably been 25 years since I went as a teenager, and now I don't care if I ever go back.

My observations:

I can't believe how many people I saw walking around with fully loaded packs
And it's not just because they bought a pack there. Before the doors opened to the exhibit hall, there were dozens of blow hards waiting in line with full packs on.

Head to toe camo while walking around.

I knew the Hush guys were douchey, but now I realized how douchey they are. Most of the vendors and influencers were actually pretty down to earth but the Hush crew had one of the biggest booths full of merchandise and mounts, I didn't notice if "firebull" was there, I'm sure he was. But behind the displays, was a roped off area where the Hush Douches were hiding and people were forming a long line to one by one go talk to them. They also had Casey's brother filming the whole thing. I don't think Eric Chessers skinny jeans could have been any tighter, or his ears tucked any further into his backwards flat brim.
🤮

I just want to lay my hands on one of these. Best of all, offered in 300 prc, 7mm prc, 28 nosler, 300 win, 7 rem mag, 6.5 creedmoor, 7mm-08 and a lot of traditional weatherby cartridges if you like that that. Nice departure from sticking to limited options that are primarily weatherby.

I’m going to have to go to this one year just to see what it’s all about and participate in the fleecing of Utard residents by buying some five dollar raffle tickets or something.
In the Sheep Camp raffles at least, the other Western states won more hunts than the Utards. We were thinking we might have to fight our way out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back