Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hunt Africa

danr55

I have an offer for anyone interested. I bought an African Hunt at the RMEF banquet, for my partner for his birthday, and unfortunately, he cannot go for medical reasons. (He's had two back surgeries and will soon be scheduled for a thrid) Hunit Africa was always a dream of his and this was to be a present for his 65th birthday. So I now have a five day hunt for two hunters including two plains game animals, that he cannot use and I cannot use. I'm offering it on Hunttalk before I try to sell it outright. The hunt is with Etosha View Hunting who have an area just outside or Etosha National Park. The offered cost of the hunt is $800. It include five days and two animals each, for two hunters. It include food and lodging, but not transportation. If anyone is interested, drop me a PM here or email me at [email protected]

does this have to be used in 2016??I'd love to take my boys out but have no time this year

Obviously he has a great friend and what a great deal that is. Headed there in 8 weeks myself. Best of luck to your friend with his surgery. Good huntin' and GOD bless

Nice offer! Sorry for the medical problems. Life does not always cooperate.

I am sure someone will jump on the offer.

It does not have to be used this year. As I understand it, it is good for three years. You would have to contact the booking agent in Canada to confirm that.

Need to change that.. It's not a 5 day hunt, it is a 3 day hunt. Sorry.. but does include two animals per hunter. Warthog, Blue wildebeast, Red Hartebeast, Oryx/Gemsbuck, Springbuck. Other animals are available at extra cost. Hunting days can be added for $250/day 2 hunters / guide. Still a smokin' deal...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back