Yeti GOBOX Collection

Humor hunt contest, free hunt.

Tom

This is a cut and paste, it fits here, good luck to those who enter it!!
So you think you can shoot? You think you can actually hit a hog that is a measley 100lbs? Oh wait......Can you do it on film for the millions of people across the world to witness?

We are giving away 2 nights of Hog Hunting. Weapon of your choice, and UNLIMITED HOGS, NO KILL FEES. FREE

Send us a short essay on why you should be chosen. We will be looking for the funniest story on what you would do to make this video entertaining.

Click Here For More Details

http://www.huntingonabudget.com/Contest.html

May 8th deadline, May 29-30 hunt goes to the winner.

Dude.. I was thinking the same thing :)

Nothing like a Few Loin cloth pics... a few Hand stand pics, etc... I think I could come up with something ;)

I hope you win, it would be great stuff. Put some pictures in your essay, eh? Here's an idea, take some vodka for bait in a garbage can lid, they drink that or eat corn bait soaked in it and lay around and generally do stupid things to be shot, that's the theory there.

Also, from the original offer, more cut and paste:

"Update.........we got turkeys coming in during the afternoon, so we are throwing Turkeys in the mix now as well!! "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That liscense would cost you more than the hog $45 out of state one though.

So.... I did add a Couple pictures to the Essay and plan on Sending it out today... I also put in a couple links to my Africa Steve Erwin Impression and well as my "Frenchy" hunter.

If I don't Win, It's Rigged !!! If I don't win and it's not rigged.... I want to hunt with the S.O.B. thats Funner to hunt with then ME !!!!! :D :D

Well, they have those flying ducks, geese, and now doves for decoys. They have those Montana elk and deer and Wy pronghorn decoys. We need a hog decoy, its a new market for decoys. We have hog calls, but a decoy? I haven't seen one. Call it The Trojan hog! Out pops the hunter and gets his quarry! I have no idea if it works. I've heard the vodka and vodka soaked corn works though. It can relax them a little, make them easier to shoot or to lure into a trap, but I haven't actually done it. I've run out of freezer space as it is, so I haven't tried the vodka bait myself. If I was on a long trip and only had a few days to get hogs, I would consider it.

I agree with Moosie's analysis, if he doesn't win, I'd like to see the guy who does. How about this, you know that redneck hunting comedian, well? You might be a hog hunter if.... we could make up some jokes.

You might be hog hunter if: You root around on the ground when you talk about hunting. You rub mud on your clothes instead of using plain old camo. You practice grunting all times of the day. What else???

Hogs reproduce a lot, that's the theory on the wiggling butt idea, it might work, eh? They say out of a litter of 8 piglets, 10 will survive, that's why there are so many hogs!

We need a hog decoy, its a new market for decoys. We have hog calls, but a decoy? I haven't seen one. Call it The Trojan hog! Out pops the hunter and gets his quarry!

Don't you just need a fence, gun and a bait pile ?~?~?~ :D :D

Here is an Email I got last night :

I wanted to drop you an email and tell you congratulations as of May 5th, your essay is in the Top 10. There is still 3 days left for the contest, and we will be announcing the winner on Mother’s Day!

My guess is it's out of me and Tom that put in......... :p

When it's all said and done I'll post my Essay/pictures on here. It's nothing you guys haven't seen before though.

Moosie should be a shoe-in for this.....

Cali, thanks for the Encouragement....I'm not sure if I'm getting Strung along but I heard I was in the top 3 now.... I think Tomorrow it comes out :p

I'll get the Essay (Or my picture book actually) put together on here tomorrow and you guys can judge if it was OK :D

HAHAHAA,,.,,,,, thats some FUNNY Chiz right there....

I don't even know anythnig about the hunt. I might have to look into it now, Looks like it's a couple weeks away.

I'm LMAO !!!!

I'm still wondering if it's a TOM joke played on me..... But maybe not. I'll call them Boyz up today to see whats going on and if I'll go.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back