Hunt of A Lifetime

Cameron Hunt

I have been away for some time now as some of you may have noticed, and know why. But I have some good news to share with those who are interested in participating....

I have been in contact with Brenda Valentine since the opening of BPS here in Rancho. As some of you may know she is considered the first lady of hunting, and #1 go to lady for the NWTF's Women in the outdoors program.

When we talked at BPS she was very interested in the turkey here in southern Ca. She had a lot of questions.

So last week I made this proposal to her, I secure a location for this spring turkey season in So. Cal and she come out with her production crew and film the hunt to be aired on TV, and to be written up in several mags.

She just got the GREEN light from her production staff on Tues.

So now we are just working out the little details. We are currently working on getting an entry form drawn up for the participants.
Since Brenda is our WITO spokesperson we thought of making this a Ladies Hunt Of A Lifetime. Sorry guys!
But this doesnt mean that your daughters cant enter !!!

We will have the forms available in the coming days on a PDF file that you can download and submit to the I.E. NWTF
This is going to be a wonderful hunt that the recipient will not soon forget. And if you have a bad memory, you will have a copy on CD to play back and remind you.......LOL.
Also, after the hunt we will return to BPS for photos to be taken and displayed at the Rancho store.

These applications will also be made available on other BB's, BPS web page, Western outdoor news, and a few other locations TBD.

If you have any questions or comments regarding this great opportunity please feel free to contact me.

Cameron

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back