Caribou Gear Tarp

Hughes Creek gate update

I read alot of the threads about these ranchers blocking public roads. In Iowa we don't see this. I'm am genuinely trying to understand how in the hell do they get away with some of this BS. If someone blocked a public roadway here they would be in jail.

Hard not to think about what happened when a bunch of native folks tried to block access to pipeline construction with their actual bodies. Or what happened when any number of other minority groups blocked access to any number of roads. We may not have different laws for different people, but we sure enforce like we do.

Hard not to think about what happened when a bunch of native folks tried to block access to pipeline construction with their actual bodies. Or what happened when any number of other minority groups blocked access to any number of roads. We may not have different laws for different people, but we sure enforce like we do.
Pretty easy to see the two completely different situations here.

Apples and oranges
Or
Aholes (who don't own what they claim) and toxic orange stuff (that could well harm what they DO own).

Huh? mtmuley

Huh? mtmuley
Just thinking about what it must be like to read stories like this as a member of any minority group who has seen their own people beaten, arrested, run over, tear gassed, etc. for blocking a public road with some form of protest. I'm guessing it's frustrating to see stories like this where the authorities seem afraid to enforce the law on this landowner, who is essentially protesting with an excavator.

Just thinking about what it must be like to read stories like this as a member of any minority group who has seen their own people beaten, arrested, run over, tear gassed, etc. for blocking a public road with some form of protest. I'm guessing it's frustrating to see stories like this where the authorities seem afraid to enforce the law on this landowner, who is essentially protesting with an excavator.
Now we just discriminate on people who choose not to take an experimental inoculation. Eliminates the race problem for the oppressors.

I took your prior statement the wrong way, sorry about that.

Like Dances with Wolves. -Protests with Heavy Equipment.

Paging Shaman Dude to enter the conversation…

Back