Yeti GOBOX Collection

Huge Sitka sale

Camofire has had some Stika stuff coming through lately too.

I guess all the new competitors ended up with some leftover inventory for Sitka this year.

Looks like I'm buying a 2nd 90% set for back-up.What do you guys think of the mountain pants?I was thinking of trying them instead of the 90%

Looks like I'm buying a 2nd 90% set for back-up.What do you guys think of the mountain pants?I was thinking of trying them instead of the 90%

I have the mountain pants. No complaints, but I've never seen the 90% pants in person and can't really compare the two.

I bought them because they were lighter weight. In warm weather I wear them alone, and in cold weather I layer up underneath. This is my second season with them, probably 50 days in the woods total with them, and they're still in one piece.

Is it really that good, or is it just the latest fad worn by TV hunters?

Hard to understand the price considering its made in China :rolleyes:

Shhhh.... People only use the "made in China" comment when it is something they oppose, not when it is something they want... ;)

side note: looks like some great prices - though still - I'll stick with my "made in taiwan" $30 camo pant or whatever is on special at the sporting store.
Price wise one would think it was made in USA. Fabric is no where near the culprit for those normal pricing - though if you got it, guess - go spend it. :) Or get it free as a sponsored item.

Last edited:

Whether it's worth all the bread now? I don't know, it's all I wear as it's the only stuff that's comfortable and reliable for 12 to 14hrs at a time. I think Sitka is responsible for raising the bar in hunting clothing and now they have some serious competition that may be comparable or better at lower prices, i.e.-KUIU, Kryptic, First Lite, & Russell. I'll keep buying it, but only on sale.

The stuff is well worth the money if your active when you hunt.I wouldn't bother with it if I was a treestand hunter.actually, I think its the timberline that I want not the mountain pants.90% pants are awesome.Thanks for the heads up too!!

The stuff is well worth the money if your active when you hunt.I wouldn't bother with it if I was a treestand hunter.actually, I think its the timberline that I want not the mountain pants.90% pants are awesome.Thanks for the heads up too!!

I just read Fin's piece about Sitka and he LOVED the Timberline. I'm gonna try it this year and next year I'll do away with my Coldfront Jacket and go with the new Cloudburst line Sitka just came out with when that goes on sale!

So I ordered the Timberline but had to specify waist and inseam. I've never had to do that before. Does anyone have any experience with how accurate that is? Regular vs. Tall as well seems like a crap shoot.

I like Under Armor much better myself it seems warmer and more durable but for the prices on sale its the sitka is worth buying.IMO

So I ordered the Timberline but had to specify waist and inseam. I've never had to do that before. Does anyone have any experience with how accurate that is? Regular vs. Tall as well seems like a crap shoot.

I'm average height. Right at 6' and needed the talls.

Bought the timberline a month ago.. I like them a lot. I wear a 33 waist so I bought the 34 and they fit well.

Back