HT Hillbilly Fest 2003?

HAHAHAHA...Iwill be there to pull you out
shhh.gif
biggrin.gif

Yes you can, and not as much as I should have, but I'm going to fire it up very soon! I should be back in shooting shape before too long.
biggrin.gif
And even if I don't, come on down anyway...whether I shoot or not isn't that important.

Ah...people who will drive all those miles just to provide free tow-truck service. Now THAT's friendship!
wink.gif

Yup, or further in if you want. I do it every year...Dad and I had a little concrete block firepit set up in one of the logging docks not too far from Flipper's Gloryhole. But it's going to be a pain for you to camp and then have to drive out and pick up Flipper at the motel every morning.
wink.gif

We don't want to mess up Flipper's Spot. Darren just build us a cabin before we get there.

Sound good to you Nut.
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dgibson:
TK will probably be in jail by then...anybody else?
confused.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just now noticed that!! LMAO!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

As long as I have the right to turn it off in certain instances....Don't want any PROOF lying around.
eek.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
It'd be cool to have a video!

im a little behind on this one.i really want to come but ive been gone wayyyyyyyy to long to stay in the loop.muzzleloader wouldnt work for me as i dont have one or know anything about them. if we do it for rifle im planning to come.

Last word I heard was that Flipper was coming up for both ML and rifle seasons, but the 'main event' is still the rifle opener. Come on up!
biggrin.gif

Yea it would be great to meet you Tim. (Since we missed here in Ohio
frown.gif
)

I will definately be there for rifle. Have to see what happens for the ML season yet. (Waterfowl opener here in Ohio coincides with ML there)

SURVEY: I'm going to be buying a couple of stands for use during the Hillbilly Fest. I'm leaning toward fixed position stands with climbing sticks, but can easily go with a ladder stand instead (sorry, you'll have to bring your own high-dollar climbing stands
tongue.gif
). Does anybody have any preferences or thoughts one way or the other?
confused.gif
I'll also try to provide safety belts for those that don't have them.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back