Caribou Gear Tarp

HT Hillbilly Fest 2003?

TE, I think we can accommodate you...I couldn't get away from the bucks this weekend, and you KNOW Deer Magnet Flipper will see a few. You should get a chance or three without too much trouble.
biggrin.gif

It looks like I wont be doing any deer hunting until we get there Darren. Working 6 days a week and with the time change it just isnt feasible here. So I am looking forward to the HuntFest even more so.

Do we have room for LittleNut?

Well, that stinks! You need to petition your Ohio legislators to get that time change thing fixed!
wink.gif

Heck yeah, there's room for LittleNut...bring him on. I am hoping beyond my wildest dreams to get that buddy stand put up this weekend...we'll see. It'll suck if I don't.
frown.gif
BTW, when you have a minute, if you don't mind, please PM me your phone number...I've lost it again.
mad.gif

I'm probably going to sit out, too, Martin; that'll give the youngsters a better chance. Maybe I'll take one of the Sons of Nut with me if Freddie doesn't think I'll corrupt 'em.
eek.gif
wink.gif

I am going to bring the pistol to hunt with, maybe I can kill my first deer with a pistol. If they get as close as they did during muzzle loader season...it will be in the bag or cooler
biggrin.gif

Looks like the weather is going to be warm for the weekend
frown.gif
was hoping for 30 degree temps.

Knowing how ya attract the deer I would bet they will be close enuff
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Maybe I can talk Vipe into doing some hunting while I just record on TE's camcorder or just take pics.mmmm that is an ideal. Pawn off both TE and LittleNut while Vipe and I errr,,, hunt
wink.gif
in the woods together.
drool.gif
hump.gif

Hey now! Don't be soiling my woods!
wink.gif
The buddy stand is put up...I hope I picked the right spot. I debated, and debated, and debated. I stuck it up and wasn't exactly thrilled with the view from up high, but it was too late to take it back down. Hopefully it'll work out OK...I know there will be deer going through there but I don't know if there will be room enough for a shot.
redface.gif

In case anyone is wondering, putting up a buddy stand by yourself is a BAD idea. I did it, but I think I'm going to add it to the list of things I'll never do again.
eek.gif

Also, while I'm thinking about it...is there anything else I can do for anyone? Any needs or desires? Mints on your pillows, fresh-cut flowers on your nightstands, what? I'm sure Habib is geared up and ready for our arrival, so let me know if I can do anything else!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dgibson:
Also, while I'm thinking about it...is there anything else I can do for anyone? Any needs or desires? Mints on your pillows, fresh-cut flowers on your nightstands, what? I'm sure Habib is geared up and ready for our arrival, so let me know if I can do anything else!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You really want me to answer that?
rolleyes.gif
eek.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
footinmouth.gif
fight.gif

Go for it

You da man

It is best if you can do it a while before you plan on hunting in it so they {the deer }can get use to it being there.
Just my opinion.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back