HT Hillbilly Fest 2003?

They better not put any gratuity on the checks either
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elkhunter:
A chevy pulling a dodge

Well that just is not right
mad.gif

Hope you all have a great time like last year.
cool.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
HAHAHA...looks about right to me...

sew0058.jpg

sew0054.jpg

I guess there isn't anything like PROOF to make the Dodge guys run and HIDE!! hahahaahaha...
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

All right, since you had to be mean about it, I'll tell you what REALLY happened. Actually, I staged the whole thing. I wanted you to feel welcome and be able to walk with pride while you were here, so I slicked up that road and drove off in that ditch on purpose. It was all a finely-tuned deception intended to make you feel like an important fellow while you were here. I could have gotten out of that rut any time I wished.

Yeah. That's it.
eek.gif
wink.gif
footinmouth.gif
fight.gif

Like you gat the truck out the last time Darren
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

I am looking forward to the GT again was fun the last time
cool.gif

I like the opening weekend of rifle season
hump.gif

But if there is going to be more people there this year...maybe we should look at the muzzleloader season...might be a little safer
eek.gif
wink.gif

Whatever weekend works for you guys is OK by me...right now I'm wide open for that timeframe. As we get closer, though, it'll start filling up!
eek.gif
Rifle opener is November 8; first ML is October 18 (better weather?
confused.gif
).

You might also want to think about hotel reservations, too, because last year was pretty slim pickin's by the time we got around to it. You might not get a room with Saheed or whatever that guy's name was this year if we don't reserve early! (And how many motels let you hose out your carcasses any time you like?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dgibson:
You might also want to think about hotel reservations, too, because last year was pretty slim pickin's by the time we got around to it. You might not get a room with Saheed or whatever that guy's name was this year if we don't reserve early! (And how many motels let you hose out your carcasses any time you like?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAhahaha...Darren you forgot about the linen[sheets for the rednecks] they provided for cleaning our guns and wiping the blood out of the truck
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

ML would not be a good choice for us. TE might not be able to handle the recoil as of yet.

I vote for rifle .
biggrin.gif

That motel was pretty cool. It would be nice to get the same room again. Plus if we get it early enough we will be on the 1st floor.
And there
is a Wal-Mart within walking distance and I hope to have Flipper stand in the parking lot so we can see all the deer he attracts .

The muzzleloader recoil would not be a problem...Martin or myself can furnish a 45 caliber muzzleloader for him to use
wink.gif

Just a thought
smile.gif

Flipper you and Meathead are just really SWEET guys to do that
biggrin.gif

And you want some people to think you a BAD A..
cool.gif

Flipper and Meathead sweet?
shhh.gif

Did we decide anything about which weekend? Tnctcb, how about you? Seldom has to pass this year...Moosie's too big a wuss to make the trip...TK will probably be in jail by then...anybody else?
confused.gif

Yes SWEET...
tongue.gif

Being as I do not get to use my Wy elk tag
frown.gif
I will probably do both dates...if you can swing it Darren
wink.gif

Yoikes! ,) Both weekends is fine by me; I'll be in the woods either way!
biggrin.gif
(Unless I spend one day of MZ season digging my truck out of a rut again...
redface.gif
)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back