Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Howdy from West Texas!

Huntnut60

Have been lurking on this site for quite awhile and thought it was time to get involved. I'm 60yrs old and have always loved the mountains and all activities involved. Grew up in a hunting family and have hunted whitetails a lot in Texas (archery and rifle) and have had the opportunity to hunt NM, CO, WY numerous times and Alaska twice. Unfortunately though, life and work got in the way and I have accumulated ALOT of bonus/preference point in most of the western stated. Looking forward to sharing my experiences and knowledge with everyone and hoping to gain a little more from everyone here.

Welcome, about the same age only I just started building points. Keeps me motivated to stay in shape.

Welcome to HuntTalk. I am about your age and I have also collected quite a few points, especially when I was working in Africa and got the safari bug really bad.

I travel all over for work and play, but I spend quite a bit of time in west Texas myself. I'm interested to know where you're located and what your future hunting plans are.

Jeff

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back