Caribou Gear Tarp

Getting back into hunting.

Coolarrow2

Hey everyone. I’m finally getting back into hunting after taking several years off. I live on Sam Rayburn in East Texas and will be hunting the Corp land and National forest. Been living in the area for several years just been working way too much too far from home! Looking forward to sharing experiences and knowledge with everyone. I’m an avid bowhunter. I have really missed it and can’t wait to get back in the stand this fall!

Hey everyone. I’m finally getting back into hunting after taking several years off. I live on Sam Rayburn in East Texas and will be hunting the Corp land and National forest. Been living in the area for several years just been working way too much too far from home! Looking forward to sharing experiences and knowledge with everyone. I’m an avid bowhunter. I have really missed it and can’t wait to get back in the stand this fall!
I experienced East Tx for the first time this year having previously only been to West and panhandle. Pigs in Crockett Forest. Creeping around creeks at night in the palmetto and pines sure felt like gators weren’t ever far.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back