Howdy from East Tennessee!

TXinTN

Hi folks,

Long time lurker, finally getting around to introducing myself. Grew up in Texas hunting whitetales. Moved to East Tennessee 16 years ago and work schedules have largely kept me out of the woods. Finally finding the time and money to make some western hunts possible and have been learning so much from the forum. My son and I were able to take our first pronghorns in Wyoming this year! We had a great hunt largely due to all I've learned from reading posts on Hunttalk. Thanks everyone for all the knowledge you are sharing here, and a special thanks to Big Fin for all you do to Promote our great sport!

Brian
Maryville, TN

Attachments

• IMG_0135.jpg
    IMG_0135.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_5488.jpg
    IMG_5488.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 139
Welcome! My wife and I spend a bit of time every year in Townsend as well. I spend quite a bit of money in the fly shop there.

Welcome aboard. Im just right down the road about 40 miles. Hope all the fires up your way aren't smoking you guys out. Congrats on the lopes.

Welcome aboard. Im just right down the road about 40 miles. Hope all the fires up your way aren't smoking you guys out. Congrats on the lopes.

Thanks guys. Got 1000 acres burned about 10 miles from the house. Smoke is supposed to get bad again Tuesday with the high pressure setting in. Thankful for all the out of state fire crews that have come to help. Praying for rain!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back