Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Howdy all

Kraven

Hey everybody those of you that know me,I am normally on here everyday but have been away for sometime now.Middle of October to be exact.It has been a tuff few months for me thats for sure.I have been going thru a divorce starting at hunting season and didnt get to do much of that which is to be expected.I am doing great and my divorce is final in the middle of April so it is coming soon.Hopefully I will be on a bit more here as time goes by.So yall take care and talk to you all soon.

Kraven, Don't know whether to say sorry or congratulations, but hopefully all that you went through will work out for the best. Hope to see you on here more now that your life is getting back to normal again. Just be sure to make up for your lack of hunting last season by getting out even more this year. hump

Glad you're back! Welcome back, your friends have missed you! Divorce is a living hell. I know... been there twice! Divorce can be devastating, but life goes on and you'll be surprized how things actually turn out for the better! Every day's a good day, it's just that some days are better than others!

PM me if you need an ear to bend. Again, welcome back and start some posting!!

Welcome back Kraven, sorry how things have been going for you...but it is almost turkey season. ;) :D

Time to get back on the bike (or a burly chick as sometimes happens).

Take care.

Hey Kevin

Glad to see you back again, I was thinking of calling this last weekend, I talked with Cameron a while back

I may be in the area soon if your interested in getting together for a bit...

Russ...

Sorry to here about your divorce....Sure hope everything works out for you...Spring turkey, and fishing season is just around the corner, so the future is looking brighter hump :D

Welcome back

Hunterman(Tony)

Kevin - sorry to hear about the divorce, but things usually work out for the best. It can be tough while it's happening, though. You are still a young guy, though, so live it up now!

If you get down to So Cal, you're always welcome.

Hey man, the other day you said you would call and you didnt. F er. Hey all dont let him give you too much of a line... He is living it up Calif. Hunter trust me! Hes got a couple of them... chit head. Ya Russ, I think that you need to come during Turkey season so we can all go east. I am coming up next month to hunt with my "internet hunting lover" LOLLOL. Kevin I will send you the info that we talked about the other day.. I need to know what the price is so I can send ya a check... SO stop chasin the girls around and look up how much I need to send. Kirk, where you turkey hunting this year? We all need to get together. Calif. Hunter, I think its tony right? Where exactly are you from Anaheim? Maybe we can hook up and go shoot some yotes or something? I am bored out of my mind down here in all this chaos! Cant wait to move home. Cameron

PS Kev. Call me, U weenie!

Kraven,

Thinks are looking up! Spring chinook and steelies are coming in early from all the good precip. Turkey season is around the corner.

Hey Rick, thanks for the reply. I have only been down here for a short time and am still learning the area. La Palma sounded familure I have driven by there before. Well This is how I met Kraven, not on Hunttalk. But on a nwtf message board and we have spent a ton of time hunting and fishing together. Like he said one morning up Elk hunting, I have seen more sunrises and sunsets in the past year with you ( meaning me) than I have with my own wife. If he reads this I am sure he will start laughing. Well I dont have a tag here let alone a Lic. for Ca. But would love to tag along if you have the space and authority to let me come along ? But I totaly understand if you have to say your full. Anyways, if not this time maybe next. I dont do much more than go to work and then sit around being bored waiting till I move back to Boise. Hit me up if ya want at 208 371 1796. Its an Id. number, dont have one here.

Hey I talked to this little bugger the other day. You know what he tells me?
Ya just got rid of whats her face, (#4) And now hookin up with another........This guy is pittiful !!!! He doesnt need any pitty, he needs some condoms !! Chit head. Ya Kevin is doing good guys, We are planning our turkey trip east for the 13th.. Keep you all posted on his wild side......

Cameron, I will be hitting the spot you know about but also got some info on a bunch of birds up chinook pass but need some snow to melt before turkey season. Easter is kind of screwing us this year so we wont be hunting the opener, gonna take a couple days off and hit it hard the second weekend.

That sounds good Kirk. I will be flying up on the 12 or 13 and meeting Kevin in Seattle or Spokane. We will be where we usualy are. Let me know if you can head east. Or call Kevin and let us know how the birds are up there where we both know... Last year there sure were a ton while elk hunting.. PM if you need my number. Maybe you can hunt with us?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back