Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Howdy all

Hey all still doing good woohoo,went to the Mariners game last nite and had a great time.Still waiting on Cams phone call to see when he is getting into the area so if he doesnt call geuss hes not coming lol.But Im doing great still hangin in there just getting ready for Turkey season and having to buy nice gear since I have no clue where things are,except for in boxes in a storage unit.I will check back in later all have a good one and take care nice to see I still have friends.

Women, who needs them. Jusk ask Miller, he will tell you all a guy needs is a good dog and a fatty every other weekend to lighten the load.
Good to hear you are back though.

Kevin, sorry to hear the news of your mariage.I do not frequent here very much either but that can can.

Spring turkey opened here April 1st and runs till May 15th. I have a couple down and 2 to go.:)

PS, I might be joining ya soon, the wife had her 46th today and I didnt get her nothing, not even a card but I did tell her happy birthday:D She always tells me she doesnt want anything:confused:

Life is good, Give God the Glory.....AA

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back