Howdy all!

Q2Dude

Well, I've been yapping on here a bit lately and figured that I should introduce myself.
The names Dave and I live in Palm Desert, CA. I've been chasing mulies since I can remember. Grandpa and uncle would take me with them to the hills of So. Cal every chance they could. I hunt with any weapon that I can get a tag for but I do prefer to archery hunt. I apply in most western states for deer, elk and antelope in a few. My dream hunt is to hunt the Az. Strip again. I drew the tag in 00 and killed my best buck to date. A typical 4x4 that grossed 187, but now I want a big NT. I try to get an archery tag for the central eastern Sierras every year, as well as a tag for my local mountains, D19. I've got a buddy that I do a lot of hunts with, to share expenses, etc. My wife is my other hunting partner and she's a hunting fool also. She took her first mule deer 2 years ago in Southern Utah and bird hunts with me and our 2 GSP's any chance we get. No kids yet. Our others "loves" are racquetball (we play 4 days a week) and rockcrawling in our Jeep. Thats me, good ta' be here with ya'll!
biggrin.gif

Q2, I wish you were closer, I love Racketball !! I'm just to Fat to play anymore
wink.gif

Welocme Aboard again !!! (I think I sid it in our prior Debate in the Elk section.
biggrin.gif
)

Glad you've found our camp here. Pull up a Stump and Share a Hunting story. Please tell all your Hunting buddies and If they are interested to log on and Register too. We'll forget the Fact that you're in Cali
wink.gif
(I won't say were I was Born after that comment .... cough"STOCKTON*cough... AHHHhhem !!
tongue.gif

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back