Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

How to read Gilchrist and O'Connor

Graves14

Is there anyway to access The writings of Duncan Gilchrist and Jack O'Connor without spending $200 on out of print copies? I've checked every library in my area to no avail and all I can find online are very expensive out of print copies. I'd love to read "Hunt High" and the like but can't spend thousands to do it.

Is it available digitally somewhere or in a collection maybe?

Regards,
Patrick

Gilchrist Book

Is there anyway to access The writings of Duncan Gilchrist and Jack O'Connor without spending $200 on out of print copies? I've checked every library in my area to no avail and all I can find online are very expensive out of print copies. I'd love to read "Hunt High" and the like but can't spend thousands to do it.

Is it available digitally somewhere or in a collection maybe?

Regards,
Patrick

I have a copy of "Successful Big Game Hunting" by Duncan Gilchrist. The binding has come apart and I was planning to send to the print shop for repairs. All the pages are there.

Make me an offer.

i ran into similar problems when I was looking for hunt high to read. None of the library's had it until I asked at the front desk and they had it sent from a different library in the state on a exchange program so I could rent it. Hope this helps

I just picked up a brand new hardback copy of Classic O'Connor for 14.99 at a Half Price Books. I'm one of the few in there that will peruse hunting and fishing books and I have found several classics there.

i ran into similar problems when I was looking for hunt high to read. None of the library's had it until I asked at the front desk and they had it sent from a different library in the state on a exchange program so I could rent it. Hope this helps

I did the same thing 06, I wanted to read a copy of one of O'Connor's books that I didn't have. The library found me a copy from another library.....In Alaska! Elmer Keith wrote some great books too, they're sure worth a read.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back