MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

How old or young

True! I can't understand all those Tattoo's and that Metal in your ears, nose, lips,... its very confusing...and pull up yer dam pants.. i can see your panties:D

That's probably the same thing your parents thought about your cut-off 501's.

Motocross was fun for a while... This is when it stopped being fun for me. I had to send some one else to deliver my bike to the guy who bought it, I was in no condition to say this is a great bike to buy....
View attachment 19980

Man, I was in something like that but not as big. I was ordered by my boss(wife) to quit. She got tired of taking care of me while I was laid up. Boy I sure do miss my sponge baths though.:D

Man, I was in something like that but not as big. I was ordered by my boss(wife) to quit. She got tired of taking care of me while I was laid up. Boy I sure do miss my sponge baths though.:D

AHHH, the sponge baths:D They were good!

I had to have my Mrs. cut my hair with and electric trimmer. She always seemed to manage to run into the halo with the trimmer and the vibration ratteled my eyes and brain every wich direciton:eek:

AHHH, the sponge baths:D They were good!

I had to have my Mrs. cut my hair with and electric trimmer. She always seemed to manage to run into the halo with the trimmer and the vibration ratteled my eyes and brain every wich direciton:eek:

Good to see I am not the only one! 2 months after I turned 18 I was riding supercross and crushed my L5 vert and cracked L4. I spent 4 months in a turtle shell from my chest to my waist. Didn't give it up though, a year later I finished first place in a Cross country (60+ miles) race. Still got my bike but don't ride much any more. LIL

36 here, but feel more like 20 something in the hunting experience department, 60 something in the knees and shoulders, and a teenager in the head... maybe less in the judgement department....

Great group here with lots of experience... even the younger guys!

Shortside

Back