How old or young

I feel your pain... it seemed like the right thing to do at the time didn't it.

8 broken bones and two knee surgeries here, yeah I feel 60 and not 31, uff!

Somebody say motocross? 5 Years ago when I turned 30.........the very next day I tore my shoulder to pieces at Gary Bailey's Lake Sugar Tree track.

mx.jpg

4 left shoulder surgeries, 2 right shoulder, one broke sternum, cracked t3-t4 vert, broken both right and left tib/fibs. Worth it for about 12 years racing? I had some fun, but really not worth it now. I'm soon to be 27 and already have troubles getting out of bed some mornings and shoulder pain like you wouldn't believe. Hunting and fishing are so much easier on your body.

Here I thought all these senior members were gray beards but there still wet behind the ears,,,,,,,I'm going to throw the average off the chart at 65. i guess I'm still thinking I'm young enough to climb a mountain,,,,,,,as long as I'm on my Mule!!!!!!!

Here I thought all these senior members were gray beards but there still wet behind the ears,,,,,,,I'm going to throw the average off the chart at 65. i guess I'm still thinking I'm young enough to climb a mountain,,,,,,,as long as I'm on my Mule!!!!!!!

Was thinking that I was the only senior citizen here. Glad to know I am not alone.

Damn, there IS somebody on here that's older than me...

Motocross was fun for a while... This is when it stopped being fun for me. I had to send some one else to deliver my bike to the guy who bought it, I was in no condition to say this is a great bike to buy....
Bye to bike.jpg

Them damn bikes that is how I busted 2 bones in my leg .I was not a motocross rider just trying some evil kanevil stunts jumping barbwire fences.MAN I WAS A DUMBY about all I remember was tree branches slapping the chit outta my face while going through the air and then getting hauled out of the hay fiel in a meatwagon.

chronologically, I'm 47, emotionally, I'm about 14, until the next morning...then I age a little bit

Greenhorn has me beat by 77 dogyears but in girl years I'm 6 years older than him. How does that work? :D

Miller, no way I'd have guessed you at being half a century old, Axl yes, but you, no way. Congrats.

Go over to MM and half the posters are still in high school. Nice to know we have such a good representation of maturity over here, age wise at least.

But Dad you don't know what it's like to be a teenybopper. You just don't understand me......:D

True! I can't understand all those Tattoo's and that Metal in your ears, nose, lips,... its very confusing...and pull up yer dam pants.. i can see your panties:D

Back