How old is the HT?

What age are you

• 12-30

• 30-40

• 40-50

• 50-60

• 60- beyond

Results are only viewable after voting.
@BuzzH comment regarding "O.L.D" reminds me that every time I text my youngest daughter and use one of the "kid's acronyms" she immediately comes back with a smart-ass comment (have no idea who she gets that from...). I said something about a BFF the other day and she replied "whats that, Bran Flakes Forever?" the other one she jumped on was OMG...her version, Old Man Groaning. Damn kids!

Jeez....some of you are getting close in age to run( stumble) for office.
Still running (stumbling) a few races like the IceBreaker, Gov Cup, Ft Peck Longest Dam Run 5k ... but running for office is a terrible chronologically challenged idea and the worst way to screw up a late-onset passion for hiking and hunting.

Soon to break the over-80 barrier, I hope to score the Uncle Larry gamebag kit and vocabulary field manual. :D
Man Larry taking down that raghorn in Wy was so damn funny. Reminded me of some of the different family antics of my own hunting over the years.

Moosie's was my first sandbox, lurked a bit on 24hr but every bush was marked there. Fin has done an admirable job of retrofitting congeniality but firewalls are gonna firewall. I participate on a UT (Longhorn) site in the music (mostly guitars) subsection & read the football stuff. Browse a GMC forum occasionally when I have an issue with my truck to research. Used to read MM when Buzz and Oscar were trolling over there...

..and the comedy of Big Stick (who trolled here til Greenhorn humbled him) @ asrealasitgets

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back