Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

How many people...

Oak

Expert
...read SI but never post? It seems that whenever I look at who's online, there's often several people browsing SI. But I think there's only 12 or 14 people who post regularly.

I'm just curious how many people actually read it. Say your name once, and we'll never bother you again! (although some new input would be nice)

Oak

Some fresh blood for the both would be nice. Step up and be berated.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I spend so much time keeping up with so much crap that I don't have time to give justice to the input this thread deserves. Therefore I read it and move on.
smile.gif

Stop in and read a bit and usually only post when somebody has me either laughing my ass off, or when I see someone spreading bull$hit that I know is nothing more than telling just enough of the facts to make themselves look right. Some are pretty smooth about what facts they give.
wink.gif

It is kind of amazing how many people have "biased" opinions....
rolleyes.gif

Kind of like it is amazing that many of the sources are "propoganda".... D'oh...
eek.gif

My guess is more people would post here, if people would be a bit more respectful to each other's right to have an opinion.

Hopefully there is some education that comes out of this
smile.gif

And it would be kind of boring if everybody agreed with me. I respect the people who are wrong, and disagree with me.
tongue.gif

"My guess is more people would post here, if people would be a bit more respectful to each other's right to have an opinion."

Hey guy's, where have we seen that statement before?

I know people that wont post here ,some people just don't seem to like to be called stupid,or told they can't spell .
eek.gif
eek.gif

Respecting the right of each person to have an opinion of there own ,can that happen down here?
First it would seem that we would need to check our motorized fat assed rancher supporting shit kicking boot's at the door ?

MD4ME, Is it fair to pick on Moosie that way? He can't help it if he's sensative...

cool.gif

Dan,

Thanks for clearing that up. I kind of felt like maybe MD was attacking me. I thought about firing off a response, but then decided to let it pass. I am glad to know she was attacking Moosie.

Thanks moosie,I pick on you cause I know how much you like's it
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Next time maybe we can borrow that whip the vipress uses on Nut and make it a real good time
wink.gif
wink.gif

The last couple of days I have stopped in here and looked around. There isn't usually too much for me to say. Most of the topics are from you guys out west of here (course everything is west of here). Most of you are usually well informed about what your talking about, and I don't have a clue. I don't know about grazing, and the effects it has on the elk herd, or the BLM policy's I really don't have to deal with it. I don't have time to read all the publications, and probably wouldn understand them any how. But if it pretains to me, or something I have feelings about I gonna say it.

I read the posts about once a day without logging on. Arguing with IT about the BRC is like trying to nail jello to a tree. Since I am not well known amongst most of you all, and am not a diehard hunter, I try to take a back seat.

I like the public lands debates because they are for the most part informative from both sides. But since I am not an ATV rider, which seems to dominate the majority of the SI discussions, I don't feel it is my place to comment save for a few things.

Hangar18, if you take a back seat something you know or have seen or experienced that is germaine to the subject may not be provided as info and that is what this forum is all about, info. Good, bad, needing research, opinionated, biased, so true it hurts, scary, or just plain dumb, al info is good.
It's how you present it that makes it right or wrong, don't fall into the trap that the weaker minds have from time to time and call names while sputtering and you just might find that the people you are across the fence from have something worth sharing.
It just takes a little honest debate...

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back