Caribou Gear Tarp

How many days till your elk hunt starts?

JB Florida

I'm leaving for new mex in 12
hump.gif

Forty-eight days until my first elk hunt and second deer hunt, 92 until my second elk hunt. I get to go shoot a prairie goat in 28 days, and my first deer season starts in 32.

Oak

I'm outta here Friday morn and hunting Sat morn! As soon as I get my bull I"ll be sitting a treestand for a whitetail buck and some does! THEN, I am going to try for a mulie buck when or after I get my Pronghorn.

WOOOOoooooHoooOOOoooooo!

OH, so thats 4 days!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hunterman:
LOOK-OUT SCHMALTS IS GOLFING
eek.gif

Hunterman(Tony)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lets hope i get a hole in one like our pro golfer Greenhorn.

Too many. I'm forced to wait until Oct. 18th.

But I've got all of September to hunt turkeys, and I've got antelope in Wyoming in late September, so I guess I'll survive.

Welcome to Hunt Talk uokman and Ward. Glad to have you here. I wish you the best of luck this year and hope to see you put up some stories and pictures of your hunts.
cool.gif

WELCOME also from Moosie !!! I've been out and About to do much Posting.. AHD to fly to Spokan today to Drive to Couer D' Lane ID... FUNNY EH >>> ?

OHHH BY THE WAY... Heading to ALASKA in 28 Hours 53 Mins !!! NOT that I'm counting !!!! 28 Hours, 52 MIns......

OHHH this post was About Elk hunting
wink.gif

John Bobe Florida Sir.. If I don't wish you luck again before I leave... MAY the force be with you , and Every other hunter on our board !!!!

DID I mension that I'm leaving for Alaska real soon
tongue.gif

42 days and counting to CO.

It feels like a 100 days and 3 days at the same time. So much to do, so much time to wait.

Back