How many days should I block off?

Bluffgruff

In my 3 experiences driving from back east to hunt antelope and deer in Wyoming, you need 1 hunting day for each antelope buck, and a half day for each doe, in a group of 3-4 people. Deer are highly variable, and you may or not see them in the same areas. I'd alot 3-5 days for your deer tag, depending on how hard you want to hunt and your standards for size and maturity. 9 hunting days should give you some cushion. Split up for the deer hunting.

Bob-WY

To much depends on the unit.

By 8 am any heavy hit area will have multiple dead antelope and no live ones for the rest of the week. Goats will head for private land

May not be that way if public is big enough and not accessible by truck

tboyer44

To much depends on the unit.

By 8 am any heavy hit area will have multiple dead antelope and no live ones for the rest of the week. Goats will head for private land

May not be that way if public is big enough and not accessible by truck
This seems to be what many people are saying. We each have a point and are planning to enter the special.
Anyway, I have found a few units that offer a good amount of public or Walk-in. A few larger sections that look like no road access unless somebody is coming in from private drives.

NEWHunter

This seems to be what many people are saying. We each have a point and are planning to enter the special.
Anyway, I have found a few units that offer a good amount of public or Walk-in. A few larger sections that look like no road access unless somebody is coming in from private drives.
People will drive in from the private on to general state or BLM.