Yeti GOBOX Collection

How is everyone passing time

Congrats to her Bohntr!!!!!! I've got my oldest son shooting a long bow and getting used to that and instinctive shooting like I started out

Drinking a lot and using my size and anger to intimidate the wife. It is called domestic discipline.

Good grief BOHNTR it is not really fair to the deer for you guys to pass down your buck ninja skills. Please show some concern for the future of the deer herds:D

Last edited:
The Rut has kicked in now that Hunting season has just about wrapped up. Been Rubbing on Doorways and peeing on the carpet, the wife really hates this time of the year! John;)

Gettin into reloading till I get the invite from NHY to shoot some pigs :D

Same here i just got a Lee challenger reloading kit for christmas and a new savage .308 i will be working on getting everything set up for a possible fall antelope and deer hunt out west.

Leaving this afternoon to go crab fishing for a couple weeks on my friends 48 foot seiner. Been working the past 4 or 5 weekends getting the boat and gear ready. Mainly going for the experience, but a few grand for hunting and fishing equipment would be nice too. See you in a few weeks.

TB

Working, waiting for my wife to hatch our baby girl (due May 7th) and doing a ton of ice fishing it all makes the time go by.

I've been messing around with trail cams a little bit, but mainly just sitting around and getting out of shape. Lots and lots of e-scouting and map reading.
Here in the next month or so I'll start doing more hiking and shed hunting.

That is some funny chit Dinkshooter!

I am prepping my Wyoming application and getting ready for the rest of the "tag season". We have whitetails here until the end of the month. Shed hunting starts soon followed immediately by turkey and trophy Rockfish season. Thats "striped bass" to all you yankees.

Upland bird hunting and local varmint calling, a coyote trip next weekend to AZ, a trip for javelina in Feb. A prairie dog trip in March and my son turns 12 in April, so he can start big game hunting in CA. Maybe a wild pig trip in May in his future. then the CA big game draw applications before the deadline in June....

Working a ton as usual during the off season. Made a new years resolution to do a minimum of 2 miles a day with a 65lb pack to get in shape for my dall sheep hunt in Sept. Much to the amazement of my wife, I haven't missed a day yet.

Work. Sitting around my house sulking and upseting my wife. 3-4 years ago, looking forward at now, I would have never guessed that life would have ended up here. Sure, there's definitely still good things, but generally we're just utterly and completely boring. That can be depressing...

Will spend the next three months trying to disinherit the Federal Treasury, so I can spend the following nine months hunting and fishing.

Pheasant hunting and still have an archery doe tag to fill by 1/31 in the unit I live in in Kansas. Also a good time of year to make some jerky and summer sausage.

Last edited:
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back