Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

How do you find Varget?

QUOTE="p_ham, post: 2920097, member: 34235"]
Did I miss something?
[/QUOTE]
No but from what I heard it’s going to get hard to come by. Maybe they were just selling me more powder.

I have seen Varget everywhere, but I also didn't realize H1000 was scarce these days either.

H1000 & Retumbo gotta find a hole in the wall gun shop that sells powder and doesn't move inventory

H1000 & Retumbo gotta find a hole in the wall gun shop that sells powder and doesn't move inventory
Every shop I’ve been to in the last month has had 1000 not so fortunate on retumbo

My local loading shop guy agrees last two months have been iffy for varget availability, but doesn’t think there is anything structural to suggest long term shortage and now what we are seeing is hoarding after a supply blip 2 months ago.

I was in my local hardware store today and decided to have a look. They have 2lbs of Varget and 10lbs of H1000. No Retumbo. I have more than enough for myself and a couple of future generations so I didn't buy anymore.

Get some RL-15/N203b. Adjust your load down and work up. The difference is about equal to lot to lot variations. If you’re running near max, you should always adjust your load from lot to lot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back