Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

How do they know?

Southwind

I have been jonesing to get out in the stand, I have a either species (mule deer) rifle permit and the season doesn't start until the 30th.

So I take my doe permit and my fall turkey permit and hit he woods and wouldn't you know this guy shows up and eats acorns under me at 5 yards and hangs out for several minutes. All I can do is enjoy the view.

big eight 11 16.JPG

i would have enjoyed that , being that close and just getting to share the moment of life with a beautiful animal would have made the highlight of the day for me, hunting deer out in Oregon this season i was able to find some deer and elk that were unaware of me and i put the hunt on hold to just watch and observe , i think its one of the hidden gems of any hunting trip, i also got to watch a bobcat through the binos as well this season. GOOD TIMES , thanks for sharing the pic

Last edited:
It was really great just enjoying the moment, I did keep thinking oh there is a perfect shot presentation. He couldn't of come in any more perfect and just a really big bodied old mature warrior with heavy bases and excellent mass the photo doesn't do him justice.

I got to enjoy everything except the harvest.

Back