Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

How do I post pictures here?

Shaky

Hi all, been awhile :D

If somebody can tell me how to post pictures here I would appreciate it. :)

BTW, hello to all my buds here: Del, Moosie, Nut, Tom and a host of others (sorry I don't remember all the handles :( )

OK now I am ready for the 10,000 questions and flames, lol

Don :)

Shaky, welcome back to Moosies lil home on the Net. Place the URL of the pic between these two tags,

Hi All

The problem is I don't have the pictures on a site anywhere so the IMG isn't going to work.

VIP, ty, How's Nut and the family doing these days?

Funter, I sold the business and am currently semi-retired. Bought myself a 2005 Harley Dyna Wide Glide and been riding all over this past summer. Put 9300 miles on it this past summer. Kind of fitting in a way since 13 is my lucky number and this is my 13th motorcycle. :)

Looking forward to deer hunting this winter and planning some hog hunts in Texas and hope to get back to Africa in 2007. I have a date with a Sable - someplace. I may even go for a cape buffalo. The 375 H&H AI has to find something big to kill. :)

Shaky :)

Elkhunter, I see there is a "Gallery" below each handle. Do I "assume" there is a gallery per member and I can place pictures in mine?

Do I "assume" there is a gallery per member

No, ones not set up for each member. Dle is in the works of setting up a Paid gallery something or other but the program is a Bit goofy so it's like my projects and still "in the works" :)

Temporarily you can press the "GO ADVANCE" button and add them as an Attachment.

Welcome home Shakey !

Oscar, thanks for the "Welcome Home" :)

When you typed DLE I assumed you meant DEL? If thats the case we will never have anything to use (I can hear his remarks already, lmao).

I will practice with the advantage button and see if I can figure it out. TY

Shaky :)

Testing to see of the pics upload and are viewable, :)

Yep, it works, TY Oscar. :)

Attachments

• Bedroom.jpg
    Bedroom.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Blesbok.jpg
    Blesbok.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Bushbok.jpg
    Bushbok.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 76
  • DonMariusLodge.jpg
    DonMariusLodge.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Dyna.jpg
    Dyna.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 78
The bike picture is the model I bought earlier this year. Same color as well. I changed the pipes (as shown) to some shorter LOUDER ones. :)

So far I have 9300 miles on it. :)

Nut,

You have your hands full. Good to hear from you again. :)

Oscar,

No I didn't ride the bike in Africa, lol. I bought it this past spring and have been riding it all over PA, OH and NY. Just day trips, so far.

Waiting for Del to chime in. I am sure he will have some sort of sarcastic remark, :D

Hey Shaky! Very nice bike! Be careful. Kraven is around too, remember, he's the guy who farted I think. So is CaliHunter, but Kraven, he had the farts when we all met.

Tom,

Kraven IS a little fart, lol

I am sure he will have a comment :)

Have 9600 miles on it now. Getting cooler now and being an ole geezer I like to ride when its warmer :)

Be well,

Shaky

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back