How big is this bull??

Good work Critter! That will be the Hunttalk bull of the year,no doubt.Stick a fork in you,your done,I think.;)

Thanks everyone for the comments, it truly has been a heck of a start to the year! Gonna take a couple weeks of getting back in good graces and I'll be off and running again.;)
Was just recapping 2012 with a buddy........Got to shoot the wolf with Randy in January, nice bear with my 6 yr old son in May, a 160" net Dall Sheep and beautiful Grizzly bear in August, a 400" elk in September......................Man, I really hope this doesn't mean something really bad is going to happen to me:):) An aweful lot of good things going for me this year;)

Wow!!! If I had to write the script for "The perfect elk hunt" that would be it. Just way over and above in all areas. Great hunt.

Just accept "what goes around, comes around" so you are worthy of good fortune.

When you are both lucky and good at what you do, success is bound to come your way. Embrace it ... as well as your wife & family ... so you get to hunt again.

Congratulations for your earned successes!

Holy smokes. Not sure what to say that hasn't already been said. Congrats, Matt and Zach. Two great bulls for two hard core guys. Hope the good results keep coming.

Now I will close the laptop, walk away, shaking my head, knowing the best elk hunt of the year has been posted on Hunt Talk.

Wow another beast! Dude you are blessed with good karma glad to see it coming back around, that bull is phenominal and they don't get much better!! Holy crap how is anyone supposed to focus after seeing that thing! that rifle seems to be treating you very well :D

congrats to both you and Zach, amazing animals and great hunt neither of you will ever forget

Wow another beast! Dude you are blessed with good karma glad to see it coming back around, that bull is phenominal and they don't get much better!! Holy crap how is anyone supposed to focus after seeing that thing! that rifle seems to be treating you very well :D

congrats to both you and Zach, amazing animals and great hunt neither of you will ever forget

Well, the rifle treated me well in Alaska, but this bull was not a rifle hunt so it still hasn't got to claim an elk yet............but very soon my friend;)

Just sharpening some broadheads today and pointing the truck toward Idaho tonight...........see if these new broadheads want to visit the ribcage of a 300+ bull:D I figured I'm on a roll for the year, no sense in stopping now:)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back