Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

How big is this bull??

Matt,
Out of all the people i know and can call my friends you both deserve everything you guys get, because you both work for it. That being said, when we go antelope hunting next month, I don't care how big a goat we see, your'e shooting a 65" dink, because you need to come back to earth.;)
Congrats boys, great animals.
B.

Matt,
Out of all the people i know and can call my friends you both deserve everything you guys get, because you both work for it. That being said, when we go antelope hunting next month, I don't care how big a goat we see, your'e shooting a 65" dink, because you need to come back to earth.;)
Congrats boys, great animals.
B.

There needs to be an extra 20" on that 65" goat before I pull the trigger...:)

Actually, I've been kicked out of our bed for a while

Kicked out of bed when you are obviously in full rut!!! Ouch!!!

I dont think I mentioned a congrats to Zach... That is a great bull too! You guys just kicked butt.

Hey FIVER, where is the video or at least still photos of that??:D

LOL. Had I known that that bull decided not to meet us at the bottom of the mountain I would have definitely taken my time to take appropriate video and pictures. However, he was nice enough not to include the part where I did the same thing about 10 seconds and 60 yards further down the mountain, only I walked away with fewer battle scars to prove it. :)

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back