PEAX Equipment

How accurate is this map?

1 bear ever? Are we walking the same woods?

I see a bear about every other day I go hunting in units 39, 33, 34, 35 and 32. They are a hell of a lot easier for me to spot than a mule deer.

Im in the same boat in Montana. I have hunted for many years and seen 3 bears total in the wild while others I know see 20 in a week in the same areas I hunt.

You want to know about rattlesnakes...this video was recorded in central montana near where I archery hunted antelope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DaGsnFv_00

Ive seen that video before! YUK! Ive never seen rattlesnakes like that myself, buy I have seen cotton mouths like that! I dont like snakes. I will almost not mount one in my shop either. I price them high enough that guys will take then elsewhere! I charge $185,000 an inch! Id do one for that, but I wouldnt like it!!!!

I see a bear about every other day I go hunting in units 39, 33, 34, 35 and 32. They are a hell of a lot easier for me to spot than a mule deer.

Man, Im still trying to deside between Missoula and Boise. If I move to Boise, we need to hook up and hunt these bears! I cant kill all of them, but ill sure try to fill my limit!!!

BTW, your my new best friend!!!

Curious if would go to Africa to walk around looking for a lion or to Asia to walk around to look for a tiger? Perhaps, scuba dive off South Africa to look for a great white shark? Not judging. Curious, though.

If I was hunting there, Id sure be looking for them. Thats kinda why I asked about that map. If Im in an area known to have grizzlies, I will be a little more cautious than if there just blackies around. As for the sharks, Ill put it this way, if I had to pick how I died, I want to be eaten by a shark feeding frenzy! Everybody wants to die in their sleep or "making babies"! Not me!!!! I want to go out in the loudest most grotesque way imaginable!!!! I want to come slidding into the gates of heaven with smoke and fire coming off me, screaming "HOLY SH#T!!!!! DID YOU SEE THAT"!!!!!!! So, yea, Id probably look for the sharks.

More Detail for Wyoming

GRIZZBEAR_MAP_IMG20000790.jpg

More info

If I was hunting there, Id sure be looking for them. Thats kinda why I asked about that map. If Im in an area known to have grizzlies, I will be a little more cautious than if there just blackies around. As for the sharks, Ill put it this way, if I had to pick how I died, I want to be eaten by a shark feeding frenzy! Everybody wants to die in their sleep or "making babies"! Not me!!!! I want to go out in the loudest most grotesque way imaginable!!!! I want to come slidding into the gates of heaven with smoke and fire coming off me, screaming "HOLY SH#T!!!!! DID YOU SEE THAT"!!!!!!! So, yea, Id probably look for the sharks.

If we end up in a car together.......I'm driving!

Makes you feel alive being in the woods with things that can kil and eat you, especially when it's dark and you aren't armed....isn't it Matt?

1 bear ever? Are we walking the same woods?

Grizzly are pretty common, as evidenced by trailhead cam and conversations with rancher/riders, all the way to the western border of unit 61 in Idaho (near Spencer) and into 59/59a.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back