Horses kill Mt Lion

Make no mistake, livestock "can" be dangerous.
A neighbor had a calf someone gave him. He raised "Moo" as a pet. I told him that wasn't a "real" good idea.
When "Moo" got out and began breeding the other neighbors select Simmental brood cows he used to sell replacement and show heifers, he finally got rid of "Moo"! LOL!
with all due respect, I agree that they can be dangerous but disagree that raising them as pets are a bad idea.

I raised and showed horses and longhorn cattle in local fairs for several years as did a lot of other people . Dogs can also be dangerous to people and other peoples livestock, but they make good pets .

In the spirit of this thread, some people have snakes as pets. One lady in New Orleans had a snake in her act. I never saw the show but some of my male friends said she put on a good show :cool: o_O:)

That little bitty lion could have starved away from it's mother or had distemper. In fact that's more likely than a horse killing it.

But oh it's from the Meateater, so it must be true!View attachment 181730
Maybe Steve could put a storyline to this photo.

Caption:
"Hunting personality posts interesting picture and of apparent lion/deer fight to the death, jealous haters disagree and say they're just snuggling!" :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back