Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Horns up! Wife was more than impressed

Looks great! The fact that your wife wanted to put them up is awesome!

Reactions: Lab
Looks good! That’s a heck of a deer on the table and I’m glad I’m not the only one with a forky on display!!

I was a little bit afraid to open this thread after reading the title. 😃

Lab, good start and it's great that your wife supports you. Your pictures kind of look like my college bedroom walls back when I started hunting when I was going to CSU in the late '60s and my house when I first got married in the early '70s. I've had friends whose wives wouldn't let them have any "animal parts" in the house.

I've come a long way since then when I only had a few sets of antlers on the wall. Instead of re-posting my mounts on your thread, I'll just mention that several years ago I started a thread in the Trophy Rooms section titled "48 years of memories" where I posted pictures of my Trophy Room and mounts. I's been about a year since I posted anything on that thread and I've had some additions so I just updated that thread.

Lab, good start and it's great that your wife supports you. Your pictures kind of look like my college bedroom walls back when I started hunting when I was going to CSU in the late '60s and my house when I first got married in the early '70s. I've had friends whose wives wouldn't let them have any "animal parts" in the house.

I've come a long way since then when I only had a few sets of antlers on the wall. Instead of re-posting my mounts on your thread, I'll just mention that several years ago I started a thread in the Trophy Rooms section titled "48 years of memories" where I posted pictures of my Trophy Room and mounts. I's been about a year since I posted anything on that thread and I've had some additions so I just updated that thread.
That’s so cool. I went to csu and worked at csu for years. Very happy my wife is supportive. I misted headed out to Yuma to hunt deer and she was so happy and wanted me to get the deer.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back