Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hope today gets better

Very true and thank you.

Alright boys pity party over. Still one of the luckiest guy's on the planet. As my best bud likes to say to me " It could be raining Dicks and a pussy would hit you in the forehead".

Buddy I get there myself. It's easy to forget just how lucky we are specially when the stuff that should be fun goes south.

Also, you guys get some #@)(*%* up rain in Oklahoma.

Missed shots, flat tires, can’t draw a tag, that’s the life of a hunter
I’m telling ya, that’s the life of a hunter.

I think I just wrote the chorus to song.
At the risk of seeming even more like a complainer the tire didn't even go flat. Saw it when I was putting my shotgun up. Always carry a repair kit pulled it then plugged it. Made it all the way to the tire shop didn’t even loose 10psi $15 later and I'm patched and ready to go.

You know what makes everything better? Smoked pig. Fire up that smoker, crack a col'beer and watch a baseball game.
Beyond “like”. Man, that’s a LOVE moment. Speaking of which, I do have a couple shoulders I need to smoke this weekend…thanks for reminding me.

PS: Will: the Sun will rise again tomorrow. Go Groundhog Day that Turkey. Yank the nail and slam a can of “fix a flat” in that tire… (*or do it right and patch it).

That’s the gift…we get the gift of trying again tomorrow! It’s all good things!

I’m at work and just got down out of the truck and my smart phone that was in my hoodie pocket hit me in the dinger. Try having a real problem
Yeah and yesterday I went walleye fishing, lost the only fish I hooked, lost my lure on a snag and as I was walking back to the truck, I stepped on a little whip of a sapling that sprung up and snapped me right in the nuts.

And I didn’t draw NM tag today either.

Yeah and yesterday I went walleye fishing, lost the only fish I hooked, lost my lure on a snag and as I was walking back to the truck, I stepped on a little whip of a sapling that sprung up and snapped me right in the nuts.

And I didn’t draw NM tag today either.

Walk it off.

Beyond “like”. Man, that’s a LOVE moment. Speaking of which, I do have a couple shoulders I need to smoke this weekend…thanks for reminding me.

PS: Will: the Sun will rise again tomorrow. Go Groundhog Day that Turkey. Yank the nail and slam a can of “fix a flat” in that tire… (*or do it right and patch it).

That’s the gift…we get the gift of trying again tomorrow! It’s all good things!
We should all find a roughly central meeting point this year and host a HT Smoked Meat-a-palooza.

We should all find a roughly central meeting point this year and host a HT Smoked Meat-a-palooza.
Love this idea especially if we can add in some hunting. Maybe somewhere with OTC turkey in the springs or duck/upland in the fall/winter. Or SE Oklahoma has some good public land hog hunting late winter early spring very close to my place.

Love this idea especially if we can add in some hunting. Maybe somewhere with OTC turkey in the springs or duck/upland in the fall/winter. Or SE Oklahoma has some good public land hog hunting late winter early spring very close to my place.

otc turkey here.

we'd love to show anyone and everyone who hasn't tried colorado mountain merriam hunting why none of us ever shoot turkeys.

otc turkey here.

we'd love to show anyone and everyone who hasn't tried colorado mountain merriam hunting why none of us ever shoot turkeys.
I've been meaning to try my hand at some Merriam's anyway sounds like a good excuse. Need to show you scrawny Colorado guys that @MtnElk isn't the only dad bod who can hack it in the mountains.

Back