Caribou Gear

Hope today gets better

WildWill

So far this morning I didn't draw my Colorado sheep tag, missed a public land turkey at less then 20 yards (took my cheek off the stock), got back to the truck and there's a nail in my tire. I'm really hoping that my luck is just saving itself for tomorrow and the NM draw.

Oh stop the belly aching, your neck of the woods is about to get into the spawn of all species of fish and much better weather. We're still fighting snow, wind, no fish spawn for a while, and sticking out in the same draws as you. Turkey season hasn't started up here either, but you already got a shot off.

So far this morning I didn't draw my Colorado sheep tag, missed a public land turkey at less then 20 yards (took my cheek off the stock), got back to the truck and there's a nail in my tire. I'm really hoping that my luck is just saving itself for tomorrow and the NM draw.
Bright side is no one shat in your tree stand!

Rodney Dangerfield GIFs | Tenor

Will,

You woke up healthy.

You got to go hunting today.

You have a lovely family.

I think you hit the jackpot today buddy. ;)
Very true and thank you.

Alright boys pity party over. Still one of the luckiest guy's on the planet. As my best bud likes to say to me " It could be raining Dicks and a pussy would hit you in the forehead".

Later she got mad at me for not changing prior to the boys slow pitch game and I had to stand

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back