Hit the Yukon in search of Bears.

Daniel in Ak

Here is the boat and the fellas eager to get going.
Loadedup02.jpg

My co-worker looking for suitable areas to bait.And my tired pups.
Mark.jpg

Here are the two Soldiers I invited to take out and hopefully I'll be able to get a couple of bears for them before they deploy in Aug.Spc Moser is on the left and Sgt Coleman is on the right.
MoserandJeremy.jpg

We heard a gunshot and the dogs went into alert mode.
RamseyCatalina.jpg

The day before we found a spot that had a couple of bear tracks in there and here are Mark my co-worker with 50lbs of sweet feed in the foreground,Specialst Moser in the middle and myself in the background with 50lbs of bread.
Haulingbaitin01.jpg

Going in to open Dan's Diner........Bears welcome'
Haulingbait02.jpg

And later on we set up a test site with a trail cam.
Bearstand1.jpg

Yeah, more pics! With Moosie, Jose, and IDBugler not showing their 'master'baiting skills off this spring, it's been slow...

Ha! now thats some funny stuff........'master' baiter Moosie hahaha! Im not on his level yet,Im only a 'playfull' baiter. ANYHOW!
you want more pics here ya go.

This is day two,and where only down one drum,not easy locating a place on the Yukon River.
Loadedup04.jpg

Just me trying to get across some stinky creek over a fall down about 15 foot off the ground.
logbride01.jpg

And my co-worker walking the shoreline in search of bear tracks.
MarkMoss.jpg

Cant always get lucky on bear tracks,but check out this big wolf track.
Wolfprint02.jpg

At another location I call Wolverine Creek now,the fellas headed in while I held the boat in place and unknowingly they jumped a Wolverine that ran into me and the dogs on shore,I wish I had the camera out,but it was a rodeoa trying to call in the dogs.
WolverinCreek.jpg

I know I had 40 pics on the one trail cam before we left,and I can not wait until this weekend to check it out.Later Daniel

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back