High Valley Archery Team

bdidaho

Had 5 of the 9 grand kids here from Alaska and Washington and just got back from our reunion at our place in High Valley. One of our activities after dinner each night was shooting the 3D sheep target I have up there. Ages ranged from 3 to 15 and I bows for them all. Every morning, the first thing they asked was when we were going to shoot the sheep. We mixed in some horseshoes, bad-mitten, volley ball and swimming at the lake, but every night it was time to shoot the sheep! Lots of fun watching the parents(my kids) who never really got into hunting wanting to shoot as well.

Attachments

• Reunion 009.jpg
    Reunion 009.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 243
  • Reunion 011.jpg
    Reunion 011.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 228
  • Reunion 015.jpg
    Reunion 015.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 258
Looks like a great time. There's nothing like getting the family involved. Who knows maybe you'll be hunting with them someday!

bd-
Did pretty much the same thing weekend before last, only at our place in OR. Had a couple of *flyers* from the younger ones and lost three arrows. Where can you find arrows around here for the little folks?

bd-
Did pretty much the same thing weekend before last, only at our place in OR. Had a couple of *flyers* from the younger ones and lost three arrows. Where can you find arrows around here for the little folks?

Hard to find just arrows for the bows I have for them. I get them off the internet (e-bay)

What are they shooting, 24 and 30 inch? Have been checking *The* Big Box store and they run about $30 per six, but some you need to install field tips on them?
Have never been into archery, but willing to let them decide on their own.

You guys take your 3D pretty seriously from the looks of those shirts...hehehe...great job man. Sounds like a blast.

What are they shooting, 24 and 30 inch? Have been checking *The* Big Box store and they run about $30 per six, but some you need to install field tips on them?
Have never been into archery, but willing to let them decide on their own.
They are shooting 24 inch safteyglass arrows by Bear and they have round tips on them. They run about $30/6 with shipping but I set the target so it's pretty hard to lose the arrows. The blonde hair guy is 8 and he has a bigger bow and really let one go that took a while to find!

They run about $30/6 with shipping but I set the target so it's pretty hard to lose the arrows. The blonde hair guy is 8 and he has a bigger bow and really let one go that took a while to find!

Some would say its never to early to be shooting Luminocks!?!

Back