Caribou Gear Tarp

Hides I sold

yoteler

Here are the hides I sold in Feb. and was amazed in the money they made for me. All were shoot except for the abon ladies(skunks) they were trapped.
scan00034.jpg

scan000110.jpg

scan00027.jpg

and the 387.50 check
scan00051.jpg

Very nice pelts. Still a good chunk of change for some fun shooting. Pays for a couple tanks of gas.

Yoteler:

Good thing you had fun doing it. Too bad prices aren't what they used to be.

Here are some pics from 1986. Paid for my last semester of college with the bobcats, grey fox, and coyotes. Cats averaged just over $350 that year. Snared them all.

The year before, I had seven cats that averaged just under $400, but didn't have enough money to buy a camera. Finally bought one with the fur money, after paying for more tuition.

Wife, who was a girlfriend at the time, wasn't scared off by carcasses being skinned in my apartment, so I figured she would tolerate me. :rolleyes:

View attachment 6277

View attachment 6278

View attachment 6279

View attachment 6280

Attachments

• 34130024.JPG
    34130024.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 688
  • 34130016.JPG
    34130016.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 726
  • 34130018.JPG
    34130018.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 700
  • 34130015.JPG
    34130015.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 645
Cool pics guys. My wife refuses to accept that I fully disclosed my passion for the outdoors prior to getting her to tie the knot. Sounds like your wife knew exactly what she was in for Randy.

Spitz, Realizing your passion for the outdoors has such appropriate boundaries. Girl #1 wanted to know if she could bring girl #2 tonight... and I said no. Most of my pals would hate me for that..

Thanks for keeping me out of trouble on the home front Greenie. Sometimes it sucks that women find me so irresistible. You know I'll make it up to you though on our next overnight huntin' trip. ;):D

Thanks for keeping me out of trouble on the home front Greenie. Sometimes it sucks that women find me so irresistible. You know I'll make it up to you though on our next overnight huntin' trip. ;):D

What goes on between two consenting men in a tent in Montana is their own business. Next thing ya' know, they will be making movies about it...

What goes on between two consenting men in a tent in Montana is their own business. Next thing ya' know, they will be making movies about it...

I think they already have the movies, now it is just a question of whether or not they intend to share it on the web. :eek:

Dinkshooter
the coons are not to bad when they are still warm and fresh. The Avon ladies on the other hand they are the easiest skinning I have every done, and the fastest, even with out the smell.

IdahoBugler
Yah that money went for another new gun and some traps for this year.

Greenhorn and Spitz I am sure not to many people need to hear about you too's broke back mountain arrangement :eek:

december 09

28 yotes and 1 coon average 19 on dogs 12 for the coon.
12010 216.jpg

Good looking fur guys.

I tried my hand at putting up fur when I lived in Reno. I didn't mind the skinning, fleshing, and stretching.....it was the fleas that I brought home that put an end to it.

Somehow, a sentence with the four words of fur, skin, flesh and stretch, followed by fleas is funny right now.

I need to lie down.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back